Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Shiv Mantra to remove evil eye

Today,  I will share a special mantra for people who face problems of repeated failure in their tasks in life.
Evil eye is very much a fact and shows it's effects on all kinds of people. The evil eye of a chandal can destroy masses of wealth and health.

Today, I am sharing a mantra to get rid of evil eye and I believe that every person must get this mantra siddh, since, every person has some or the other kind of hater in this world. Many times we see that our tasks get failed at the 11th hour, this also happens due to evil eye.


Procedure:
1) Start this prayog from Shukla paksha Monday or pradosh
2) Sit facing north east on a yellow aasan or white aasan or kush aasan.
3) Wear white or yellow clothes and keep a parad shivling in front of you.
4) Worship your guru, lord Ganesh, Lakshmi, Narayan/Shri Rama, Surya, Chandra, Nandi, Ganga and finally goddess Kali/Gauri.
5) Then do puja of Lord Shiv with raw milk,rice, honey, chandan, flowers, black sesame,etc.
6) Take a sankalp for your desired wishes.
7) Chant 11 mala of this mala for 11 days using rudraksh or sphatik mala.

This will give you siddhi over this mantra.
After that, whenever you feel that someone has made an evil eye on you or your near one, take a copper glass, fill it with drinking water, chant 1 mala of this mantra while dipping your fingers in it, so as to energise it.
After that, give this water to the person who has been affected by an evil eye and make him drink it. 
Doing this will remove all kinds of evil eye and he eill start getting success in tasks.


The mantra is so powerful that even of bhut, pret and pishach have casted an evil eye on you, you will get rid of it definitely.

Mantra :  ।। ॐ नमो भगवते श्री पाश्र्वनाथाय ह्रीं धरणेन्द्र पद्मावती सहिताय आत्मचक्षु प्रेतचक्षु पिशाचचक्षु सर्वग्रह नाशाय ह्रीं श्रीं पाश्र्वनाथाय स्वाहा ।।

।। Om namo bhagavate shri paarshvanaathaay hrim dharanendra padmavati sahitaay aatma chakshu pret chakshu pishach chakshu sarv graha naashaay hrim shrim paarshvanaathaay swaahaa ।।

7 comments:

  1. Dear Ashok Sir,
    Can I have your email-id Sir?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pranam sir,I apologize you for sharing my personal problem,till now I have asked many queries and problem but all of them were behalf of others and to clear my doubts.on sadhana's, 1 year back you had told me to chant daily Hanuman chalisa 21 times at Brahma muhurt,and I'm following that routine Daily and I chant Sri Ram Jay Ram mantra throughout the day even in college and during classes,my father is an atheist he doesn't believe in God and he doesn't want me to do worship god's,he has strictly forbidden of worshipping any God in our house,he says that it is matter of prestige to him and I'm a black mark to his family.today I was caught chanting Hanuman chalisa in my room he scolded me so badly and this time it went so serious that he told he is going out of station on office work today for 20-30 days within his return I should stop chanting Hanuman chalisa and worshipping god's or else he told that he will kick me out of his house,now I'm seriously worried what to do next ,if he kicks me out of house where shall I go ,I have nowhere to go,for what bad thing I'm punished for worshipping god's?.I have never asked God for money and materialistic desires I had only asked to give knowledge about our Sanatan Dharma, spiritual science etc and family peace that's it.From 1 long year I did Hanuman chalisa and Sri Ram Jay Ram mantra but nothing had changed a bit.and I have strictly followed your word of follow Dharma 'yatha shakti' but in turn I got reward of kicking out of house now I have no where to go now my mind is completely blank,now I'm thinking is this the end of my life, even though if think of bad karma also I have chanted Ram Naam for 1 year , doesn't it nullify a bit a bad karma, sometimes I even lose faith in God,but in your so.many article you have said not to give up in any direction situation,but now I'm being kicked out of my house so only I shared my problem with you sir,what is left to do sir,is this what we get if we follow righteous path,now I have thrown my hands completely sir and waiting for your reply.please don't mind for sharing my long problem I know how one feels when someone keep on telling same old problems ,but since I had no option left I shared here sir,sorry if I had said anything wrong, please suggest me sir what to do now!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just reciting hanuman chalisa is not enough. If you dont have faith and devotion for him then how will the recitation of chalisa even work. Hanuman chalisa shows results in 2 weeks. Whenever there is a problem, you must ask for Hanuman's help and not of humans. This is how faith and the special blessings of a god is earned and a good relationship with god is established.

      Delete
    2. write the all problems first on the paper and put them before praying in the front of hanuman and after that do the worship. when your worship will complete it then ask hanuman to solve it. and after praying that burn the paper your problem will solve it after some hours. and while doing the worship of hanuman be honest.

      Delete
  3. Sorry sir I am fearing that he is going tokick me out of house only because of that I commented here,but I had utmost faith in Chalisa because I have been reading your posts from last year June ,like as u said without faith no mantra or God will work and as u said daily I somehow light incense sticks and sesame oil Diya and meditate on white complexion of hanuman,till now I was able to withstand most of difficult situations, Chalisa had given me enough strength to face other situations,it had helped me to cure my disease but only thing is there is no peace in our house because my father is an atheist,the only thing I feared now is that my father said either I have to stop Chanting chalisa or should leave the house, otherwise I wouldn't have asked your help,I know nothing can be changed within 30 days but for me some suggestion is required,sir I'm asking for is there any prayog in chanting Hanuman chalisa that can be done for next 30 days so that situation can be manageable,sorry sir for asking the help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can contact me at hanumanshriramaconsciousness@gmail.com
      Maybe you might be going through bad planetary influences for which I need to study your kundli

      Delete