Friday, August 25, 2017

Simple totka to get great success in life

Today, I will share a very effective time tested totka to get success in life. Using this totka, no matter how much worse your luck may be, it will turn positive and you will reach amazing heights in life.
The sadhak will forget that he ever had sadness  or poverty in life.

There are 3 totkas and they must be performed daily at the same time and as I have specified.
Totka 1:
1. As soon as you wake up, first go to your washroom and wash your face with ample amounts of water.
2. Then, after washing face, go in front of Sun and salute the sun.

Totka 2:
3. Then, go to your mom and dad and touch their feet. Then, go in front of a mirror and look at yourself for a few seconds. Doing this makes Maa Lakshmi stable.


This was for the morning.

Other than this, the 3rd totka is:
Go to temple in the evening time and attend the aarti daily. Every day, you must attend the evening aarti at same time and of the same temple.



The above mentioned totkas must be performed daily. Doing this will remove the sorrows which may have existed from many births.
The totkas are tried and tested.
Keep in mind that you cannot expect a totka to show instant results. Our bad karmas create hurdles in our happiness and prosperity. Hence, mantras or totkas take time to show their results.
The above mentioned totkas start showing results after 2 weeks.



Jay Shri Rama

8 comments:

  1. JAI SHREE RAM
    JAI HANUMAN JI

    ADARNIYA PRANAAM,

    I WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY GANESHA CHATURTHI.

    I AM SORRY,I AM ASKING A QUESTION NOT RELATED TO THE CURRENT TOPIC,

    -I WANT TO PRACTICE A MANTRA OF HANUMAN JI,
    THE MANTRA IS "OM HAN HANUMATE RUDRATMAKAYA HUM PHAT"

    BUT I AM NOT GETTING 'VINIYOG' AND 'NYASA' AND 'DHYAAN' OF THIS MANTRA,
    IF POSSIBLE CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE REQUIRED,
    IT WILL BE VERY HELPFUL AND GENEROUS OF YOU,

    THANKING YOU,
    YOURS SINCERELY
    A VERY SMALL BHAKT OF HANUMAN JI

    JAI SHREE RAM
    JAI HANUMAN JI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dhyaan is already known. But the viniyog is unknown to me as well. I have gone through many books but haven't found viniyog of that mantra in any book.

      Jay Shri Rama

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Namaste sir, iam having a query please clear this.
    1.During chanting of mantra you Said we should keep a track on counts of japa.
    Is chanting with rosary mandatory or can I use my own method to count the japa.since I don't know to use Varna mala.
    2. Iam using my own method to count sir ,please tell whether it's correct or not.While Chanting I keep Prithvi mudra on both the hands like as we do in the meditation, I close my eyes and concentrate on ajna chakra and I imagine a big sin and I imagine 4 arrows inside the sun vertically and horizontally, for each I count 4 counts of japa.Like that I do in all the 8 directions of the sun.And each time when i chant that mantra i imagine hanuman is staying in my heart more strongly each time when I chant this mantra and he is chanting raam Naam in my heart.I feel I like that.And has been working for me .please tell whether it's right or not.i have heard that we should not chant mantra using open and we should chant mantra keeping one palm in other or else mantra gets escaped from it ,is it true sir.please clear my queries,and also please tell can I use this method to do any prayog.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. One can use fingers, rosary or varna mala for japa.
      You cannot use your own method. If you want to chant with fingers than there is a procedure for that as well. However, the method of using fingers i.e. kar mala is different for each class of gods.
      2. It is good that it is working for you. But try to bring a japa mala, it will be better.

      Kar mala has lots of rules with it and it is very complicated. It is best to use a rosary. However, for the time being, you can use kar mala the way you are using it.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. You can chant like this there is absolutely no problem
    You may be aware that no karm gets waste you will defenitely receive its fruit mantra will not escape
    Well u should not imagine anything rather than diety of god or imagine nothing use gyan mudra rather than prithvi mudra and count on your finger lines

    ReplyDelete