Sunday, July 22, 2018

Rare Indra Mantra Prayog for success and protection in life


Lord Indra is the god who is known for his valour and courage and for killing  many many great asuras.
He is the god of weather, courage, protection and success.
Today, I will share a very rare and powerful mantra prayog dedicated to Lord Indra performing which, one can get success in all the fields of life and get protection for his entire family from all kinds of dangers and difficulties, including graha peeda, fear of theft/fire, diseases,etc.

The prayog is very very simple but very very powerful and can be performed by any one.

Procedure:
1. Start this prayog from a Shukla paksha Friday or Sunday.
2. Wake up in Brahma Muhurat and have a bath.
3. Perform your daily sandhya and then go to your puja room.
4. Then, sit on a yellow aasan wearing yellow clothes facing East.
5. Keep a chowki in front of you and keep an Indra Yantra on it. If one cannot bring an Indra Yantra, he can keep a Shivling or his guru's yantra/picture also.
6. Then, light a pure ghee diya and few incense sticks.
7. Worship your guru and the panchdevta.
8. Take a sankalp to get protection from any kind of difficulty/danger and to get success in your desired field.
9. Using a rudraksh mala, chant 3 malas of this mantra daily for 3 days.
Just by performing this simple prayog, one can get the blessings of Lord Indra and be protected by the King of Gods himself.

This prayog is also suitable for those whose family members are in some danger in another country .
By performing this prayog on their behalf, one can remove those family members from the possible danger.

Mantra:
|| ॐ ऐं क्लीं  व्रीं सर्वोन्नाति प्राप्त्यर्थं व्रीं ऐं 
 सर्व कार्य सिद्ध्यर्थं क्लीं इन्द्राय नमः ||

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for your valuable post.can you publish please this mantra in English or your own voice by this mantra to under better pronouncian. Thanks you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. My my.Thats a great company me back bro.Tnx Ashok Sir.I have wlso been waiting for an Indra mantra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guruji Pranam,
    I will be visiting to Mumbai next month. Is it possible for me to contact you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please translate this mantra in english and help me...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Radhey Radhey guru ji , how are you , hope you ll be dng great. I hv one query regarding shivling
    I hv parad shivling in my house n do puja daily of that lingam ,few days bc my aunty went to kailash n brought one shivling patther fr m n he had given to m so I hv 2 shivling in my puja for last few days ,tdy one pandit ji cm to my home n told me that 2 shivling should not b in house , can I sthapit that kailash lingam in bel plant which i hv at my house or should i immerse that in water, if immerse than which one should I keep for puja,. Plzz plzz reply soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is said that one cannot keep 2 shivling in his house. At the same time,a sadhak also has the freedom to worship multiple shivlings simultaneously.

      You can keep both the shivling in your house as long as they are kept in separate rooms and you follow all the rules and regulations of a shivling.

      Delete
  6. Thnks for replying guru ji, can I gv one shivling to smone, if thn which should iI gv , I hv bn dng puja of parad shivling fr a long tym.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donate the new one to a pandit and give a little dakshina with it.

      Delete
  7. Ashok sir.. After the 3 days pooja, how to know that lord indras protection is there.would any signs be there.please guide ashok sir.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ashok sir.. I had never done any poojas and certainly not any sadanas and the best i can do is read all your great articles but i have this slight need to try and do this 3 days indra pooja and thats the reason as to why i need to know as to whether there would be signs after the completion of the 3 days that we had received indras blessing or grace and together with this, please provide a translation in english of the above indra mantra, ashok sir.in fact i approached 2 priests of different temples to get an idea as to how the mantra would and should be uttered and to my surprise the mantra was uttered in 2 different ways or sounds by the priests, thus adding on to my confusion... ashok sir,please give the english translation of the above indra mantra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no such way to test if god is protecting you or not.
      If things are working in your favour and you are improving in an aspect of life, it is a sign that god is with you.

      Delete
  9. Ashok sir.. Can you please provide the translation of the indra mantra into english please..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ashok sir.. Please provide the indra mantra in english and my apologies sir,for asking for so again..

    ReplyDelete