Sunday, January 14, 2018

Purnimanta or Amanta Calendar to follow

I have seen many times that there is a difference between amanta and purnimanta calendar in North India and South India. I want to clarify this once and for all that it is always the purnimanta calendar that is true. I have not read in any aagam Nigam that talks about the pradhanta of amanta calendar or purnimanta calendar.
But remember this thing, that the world always goes from darkness to light and not from lightness to darkness.
Also, it is also the pitrus that are given preference over god that is why Krishna paksha should come first.
Irrespective of which place you live in, it is only a purnimanta calendar that is true.
However, if a sadhak still has doubt, one must always follow the calendar followed in Gaya or Pushkar which is the supreme among all holy places.
Both of which follow purnimanta calendar.


2 comments:

  1. HATHIYA VEER LIVE SADHNA


    If anyone from sadhak community or readers here or any person who reads the blog WANT to do hathiya veer live sadhna with practical can contact
    guru11swami21@gmail.com
    3 days sahna shivir is being organised

    Or can contact 9116781006

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaskar Ashok ji,
    Namaskar Sadhaks,readers,

    There is total lunar eclipse on this January,31....

    Is there any mantra prayog to get any supernatural power or ability?

    There are many demi gods like apsara,yakshini,gandharv,kinnari,jinn etc.. I want to manifest anyone of them and make then under my control..They can help me in my daily life..

    Is there any mantra for this purpose?

    I want to get huge benifit from this lunar eclipse..

    You are very advanced sadhakas.. You have good knowledge in mantra,tantra sastra..I request you to help me..

    I will be thankful to you



    ReplyDelete