Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Extremely Rare Ganesh Mantra Sadhana For Ganesh Chaturthi

As the very auspicious day of Lord Ganesh's birth is coming, it is very good time to worship him and gain his blessings to fulfill the desires of life.

By worshiping Lord Ganesh, one develops great intelligence, beauty, attraction and earns lots of wealth and becomes prosperous.
His upasana improves the quality of life and gives the sadhak with everything that is necessary in the worldly life.

The mantra I am sharing here is extremely rare and is  the giver that a sadhak cherishes in life including health, wealth, strength, beauty, material comforts, friends, love, happiness, financial security,  intelligence, smartness, attractiveness, prosperity, fame, etc.

The mantra I am sharing here must be changed like a prayog every day for 1 year.
Every day the sadhak must chant 15 malas of this mantra.
This way, by regularly chanting it for 1 year, the sadhak will be able to fulfill all the above mentioned wishes.


Aasan - red velvet/kush
Direction - East
Time - Sunrise
Clothes - Red
Diya - pure ghee diya

The japa must be done in front of an energised ganesh yantra.

Other than this, the sadhak must follow all basic rules regarding a prayog like  guru puja,panchdeva puja, panchopchar puja of Ganesh, lighting diya,dhoop,etc. Must be followed.

The mantra is extremely rare and one of a kind.

Other than the benefits mentioned above, the mantra is a boon for  sadhaks who  are doing business as this mantra invokes Shubh Labh as well along with Lord Ganesh.

Mantra:
।। ॐ लक्षलाभयुताय सिद्धिबुद्धिसहिताय गणपतये नमः ।।



Jay Shri Rama
Jay Veer Hanuman

23 comments:

  1. Which is the best mala for this purpose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashok, hope you're doing well. I've been going through a dilemma currently in my life which I haven't come to terms with as of yet, but I was wondering is there any mantar I can jaap to cure my homosexuality. It has caused me a lot of mental weakness, suicidal thoughts, lack of hope and problems with studies and future. Anything safe would be fine as I'm not a Hindu.
    I already adressed this to Neel but haven't recieved a reply yet.. I'm a good person but even this world is treating me rough due to the way I am
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suggest you to chant Hanuman Chalisa 11 times daily along with 1 mala of Rama naam

      Delete
  3. Hi sir, Radhey Radhey , sir I request u plz write a post on amogh and unfailing laxmi sadhna as laxmi vrat is going to start from 17sep. plz do write one artical bfr that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many amogh and unfailing lakshmi sadhana shared by me. You can refer to them in the lakshmi mantra section.

      Delete
  4. iS IT NECESSARY TO KEEP FAST FOR 1 FULL YEAR FOR THIS SADHANA OR ONLY FOR 10 DAYS OF GANPATI?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thnk u for writing me back on my laxmi sadhna query. Sir i knw u have written lot of artical om amogh n unfailing sadhna, bt sir plz u urself tell m the one and only one amogh n unfailing sadhna or prayog fr thz 16 laxmi days plz i request u sir plz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir plzz do ans, laxmi days ll start frm mndy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir plz ans on my query kal se laxmi vrat start ho jayenge, so I request u to plz ans my query.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. लक्ष्मीजी की पूजा आराधना आप कभी भी कर सकते हैं .वैदिक श्रीसूक्त वैभव प्रदाता है .इसका रोज पाठ (फलश्रुति -लक्ष्मी सूक्त व लक्ष्मी गायत्री जप सहित )करना चाहिए .इसके प्रत्येक श्लोक के साथ इस सम्पुट को लगाकर भी पाठ किया जाता है --ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं श्रीं कमले कमलालये मह्य प्रसीद-प्रसीद महा-लक्ष्मि, ते नमः।श्रीसूक्त के साथ कनकधारा स्तोत्र का पाठ भी लाभकारी है .
      लक्ष्मी पूजन के साथ श्री यंत्र और /या कुबेर यंत्र का भी पूजन उपयोगी है .बीजमंत्र "श्रीं"की भी साधना की जा सकती है.कुबेर के शास्त्रोक्त निम्न मंत्रो की साधना भी प्रभावशाली हैं -(१)यक्षाय कुबेराय वैश्रवणाय धनधान्याधिपतये धनधान्यसमृद्धिम मे देहि दापय स्वाहा (२)ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं श्रीं ह्रीं क्लीं श्रीं क्लीं वित्तेश्वराय नमः .

      Delete
  8. Thnks, satya ji, but plz mujhe koi ek hi sadhna btaye jo amogh ho unfailing ho or jaldi result de , plz m apse request krta hu , n plz jo btaye uski vidhi b btayega.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guru ji pranaam , plz do write a post on pitru shraddha, how we can do it at home by self as a lay man, wthout any pandit or priest. Plz sir I request u.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shraddh cannot be performed at home. Niether can a normal person perform shraddh. Only and only a brahmin can perform shraddh

      Delete
    2. You can refer to this post for remedies related to shraddh -
      http://shriramaandhanumanconsciousness.blogspot.com/2017/09/sadhanas-for-pitru-paksha.html

      Delete
  10. Sir namaste few day back I asked u about amogh n unfailing laxmi sadhna ,u replied to chck ur blog fr sadhna as u hv lots of laxmi sadhna , bt sir i request u , u urself suggest m one n only one prayog or sadhna which is amogh n nvr failed n a lay man can do n also wthout guru diksha as I do nt hv guru. Plz sir I request u.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sir kindly ans on my laxmi query.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sir kindly ans, plz plz plz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have already answered your query and given you different remedies many times in many different posts. Hence, there is no meaning of asking me same question again and again. You can refer to the older posts where I have answered your query in the comment section and perform the prayog.

      Delete
  13. Sir kindly ans on my laxmi query plz

    ReplyDelete
  14. PrAnam ashok sir I have to ask about a rare hanuman mantra ..If u give permission then I'll.share it here and want to know from you about that manta..?? Jai shree ram waiting for your reply

    ReplyDelete