Thursday, October 19, 2017

Kanakavati Mahalakshmi Mantra Prayog for success in business

A very powerful mantra prayog is being shared here by a reader, Romin; meant for people who want to get success in their business.
By Romin,
 Today i m sharing with you a very rare and short
sadhana dedicated to Goddess Lakshmi in this auspicious occasion of
Laxmi Puja.This sadhana is much helpful for those who are trying to
start a new business or who already have some kind of business.

*SADHANA PROCEDURE AND DETAILS*:-
1)On Diwali Morning or on the day of Laxmi Puja,sadhak should have a
bath and wear yellow clothes.
2)He/she should place a wooden seat.
3)The wooden seat must be covered with a yellow cloth.
4)Upon that,sadhak should keep a "Kankavati Yantra" on a steel plate.
5)One should then make a mark of saffron on it.
6)Incense sticks and ghee lamp should be lighted and guru pujan and
ganesh poojan should also be done and finally goddess laxmi and lord
vishnu should be worshipped.
7)After that,sankalpa should be taken stating one's desired wishes.
8)Hence,after completing all these steps,sadhak should chant 11
rosaries of this mantra with a "Shankh Rosary'".

     मन्त्र:-ॐ दारिद्रय बिनाशिनी अश्टलक्ष्मी कन्कावती  सिद्धि देहि देहि नम:

This sadhana should be repeated for three days.After that,the yantra
should be established in a shop or a business place.Incense sticks
should be lighted daily up to next Diwali for amazing and unbelievable
success in business.

Wishing all the readers a very happy Diwali and an even happier New Year.
May everyone's life be more peaceful, prosperous and God conscious this year!

15 comments:

  1. Namaste sir ,this article has been published 4 times please check it sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Due to some bug, the post got repeated. The same has been fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Diwali Ashok sir.
    May God bless you with happiness,wealth , prosperity and success.
    Happy Diwali to all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear sir if we break sankalp of some anushtan like 1 lac chnats and then we discontinue it then what should we do to remove dosh and is there dosh for it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100 malas of gayatri mantra of that god must be chanted for each day that has been skipped.
      For example, if a sadhak is doing purushcharan of 1 lac chants to be chanted within 25 days, and he discontinues the sadhana on the 3rd. He must do prayashchitt by chanting 100 malas for each day that is left out of the total 25 days.
      If the sadhak stopped japa on 3rd day, the total number of chants will be 100 malas*remaining 22 days I.e. total 2200 malas must be chanted within 1 vedic month.

      Delete
    2. Dear sir if days are not decided and sankalp of 2 lakh chants for specific work has been taken then what to do i have taken sankalp for not within specific time period

      Delete
    3. Specifying time period is necessary and very obvious.
      One cannot chant 10 malas on 1 day and 15 malas on 2nd, then 12 malas on 3rd day,etc.
      Number of malas must be fixed.
      And if number of malas are fixed, then number of days also becomes fixed.

      Delete
  5. Sir can u tell me how to siddh om namah shivaya mantra with vidhi
    Do we have to take sankalp also for siddh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir, kindly help me. I have read extremely many religious articles. I have read loads of mantra, tantra, yantra articles. I have read many Scriptures, but I am getting extremely atheistic.

    Please save me, every time I think I would start devotion to god, I get extremely perplexed and get atheistic.

    Even after reading your articles I get atheistic. Kindly save me. You are the only hope that I can see now. You are greatly knowledgeable kindly help. You alone can save me from this direly awful and excruciating condition. Kindly save me Ashok sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just reading articles is not all. In order to be dharmik, you need to become a part of it.

      Salt always is separate from water. But as soon as it comes in contact with water, it mixes with it.
      The same way, all you need to do is become a part of dharma and you will see how dharma completely absorbs you within itself.

      Delete
  7. Thank you Sir.

    I keep on praying God, that please forgive me and show me path to real truth. And though, I am extremely atheistic, or rather, agnostic, I keep praying in case God may show me light.

    And today, my prayers have been answered, that I came under your refuge and your inexplicably eminent and great website.

    Sir, today God has answered me. I keep on doubting God, not out of arrogance like- I won't believe in God, what is this God, I don't care about God etc.

    My disbelief in God arises from intrusive thoughts full of today's scientific knowledge, and also from the extremely contradictory philosophies of our Scriptures.

    But, reading your extremely inspiring and brilliant articles, and your inexplicably motivational reply, I am now saved. Small words like "thank you" should not be said to such great personalities like You. So all I can say is kindly accept my reverences and obeisances to You.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir when doing sadhana for a long period like 2 months or so how can we train to perform virya raksha for such long periods as we might experience nocturnal emissions (leak during night),which is involuntary. How to tackle this issue? Is shakti chakra tratak useful for this issue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had read that chanting "Om Aryamayai Namah" "ॐ अर्यमायै नमः" 21 times before going to sleep, and then writing name of your mother on your pillow with your finger(i.e. only write name on pillow without any ink, only moving your finger to write name) wards off bad illicit dreams and nocturnal emissions

      Delete
    2. But Ashok sir, kindly enlighten us on this issue of nocturnal emissions.

      Delete
  9. Yes, Ashok sir kindly enlighten us on tackling with nocturnal emissions

    ReplyDelete