Friday, June 09, 2017

Hanuman Mantra to get rid of addictions

anything done in excess is poison. This is a well known fact. Due to the present culture, many people get motivated towards various addictions such as alcohol, cigarettes, coffee, hookah,etc.
Some people also have sexual addictions and addictions like masturbation or excessive sexual tendencies.


Out of these, alcohol addiction is the worst because drinking alcohol is one of the 5 great sins of sanatana dharma.
Today, I am sharing a special mantra dedicated to Lord Hanuman chanting which one get rid of all kinds of addictions very soon. Lord Hanuman is Rudra. There is nothing in this world that is impossible for him.


Procedure -
1. Start this mantra prayog from a Tuesday Morning.
2. After having bath, sit facing East and keep a Ram darbar in front of you on a chowki.
Alternatively, you can also chant facing the sun.
3. Worship lord ganesh, shiv parvati, Sita & Shri Rama and take their blessings.
4. Take a sankalp for getting rid of your addictions.
5. Chant 1 mala of this mantra using tulsi mala daily for 41 days.


Mantra : ||ॐ यत्र यत्र रघुनाथ कीर्तनम्
तत्र तत्र कृतमस्तकाञ्जलिं | 
वाष्पवारि परिपूर्णलोचनम् 
मारुतिं नमत राक्षसान्तकम् || 

||Om Yatra yatra raghunaatha keertanam
tatra tatra krutamastakaanjalim |
vaashpavaari paripoornalochanam 
maarutim namata raakshasaantakam ||




1-1 mala of Raam naam must be chanted before and after chanting the above mantra.

No matter how strong the addiction may be, this mantra will remove all addictions without any doubt.

19 comments:

  1. namaste ashok sir,can we take sankalp on behalf of others and can women chant this mantra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can take sankalp on behalf of others.
      Women can chant this mantra.

      Delete
  2. Sir please give reply,
    Today in early morning hours I got a dream. In that dream my father was died and I was crying.

    Sir what does this dream indicate ? Is that a bad sign ? Plz give reply . I am afraid of this dream.
    Please respond sir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Recite shri ram jay ram jay jay ram 10 malas.
      It is a sign that he is very soon going to face some big disease almost equal to death.
      However, passing away or not will depend on one's karmas.
      By performing the above mentioned remedy, the malefic effects of the dream will be nullified and there will be an increase in his lifespan.

      Delete
  3. Pls share your contact details

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir i am addicted to masturbation from last 13 years. I masturbate 2 times on A daily basis please 😫🙏🙏💓cure me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the superb piece of work, I read few blog posts on this website and I
    conceive that your weblog is rattling interesting
    and contains bands of fantastic info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
    However, how could we communicate?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, this was a really nice post. Finding the time and actual effort
    to make a good article? but what can I say?
    I put things off a whole lot and never seem to
    get nearly anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If some one needs to be updated with newest technologies then he must be pay a
    visit this site and be up to date all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Appreciate it for this marvelous post, I am glad I discovered this website on yahoo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I definitely enjoyed studying it. This information procured by you is very practical for proper planning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some really prize content on this web site, bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after going through many of the posts
    I realized it's new to me. Regardless, I'm certainly pleased I found it
    and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back often!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of information on your site.

    Im really impressed by it.[X-N-E-W-L-I-N-S-P-I-N-X]Hi there, You have done a great job.
    I will certainly digg it and for my part suggest to my friends.
    I'm sure they'll be benefited from this website.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's not my first time to pay a quick visit
    this web page, i am visiting this website dailly and obtain pleasant data from
    here everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for recover
    fast

    ReplyDelete
  16. can we recite this mantra even if we do not have a tulsi mala but a different type of mala

    ReplyDelete