Sunday, June 25, 2017

ShriRama Mantra Sadhana to fulfill all wishes

Shri Rama has been the favourite of the people on earth from time immemorial.
By chanting the name of ShriRama people have achieved everything one could have asked for in life.
Even the most materialistic people have become sant due to the power of Ram naam.
Even the greatest sinners have attained moksha from the power of ram naam.


By  chanting the Ram naam, everything you want in life can be achieved.
I will today share a mantra prayog dedicated to ShriRama performing which a person can fulfill any kind of wish he may have.

Lord Rama one day was sitting with his mothers, Maa Sita, Vasishtha Rishi, his brothers, and his sons.
Out of pleasantness and joy, Lord Rama explained to them the significance of his Rama Avatar.


Lord Rama said - The happiness and prosperity that i have enjoyed in this avatar with Sita has not been experienced by me in any avatar. After doing various exhaustive sadhaan have I managed to get this avatar. Out of all, my 7 avatars are main. However, even those I haven't found as much happiness as in this one.
Many years before, there was an asura named shankhasura who lived in the ocean.
 He one day stole all the 4 vedas from Satyalok. At that time, I took the form of Matsya and killed him. However, there wasn't happiness in that avatar. Hence, after killing Shankhasur I quickly turned back to my original form of Vishnu.
Then, on seeing mandarachal mountain drowning, I took the form of Kurma.
But how can an aquatic life be a happy one? Hence, I returned back to my original form also very soon.

Then, I took the avatar of Varaha to kill Hiranyaksha who being egoistic that he is the owner of this Earth. How can one get happiness by being in an animal yoni? Hence, I gave up on that avatar also soon.

After that, as told by prahlad, I incarnated as Narasimha from a pillar. In that avatar I killed Hiranyakashipu instantly. My Narasimha incarnation was very glorious and radiant one.
Due to my fearful form, no one except Prahlad had the courage to come near me.
How can a person find happiness in the soul of a ferocious animal?
Then, I took the small form of Vaman, covered the 3 lokas and sent Bali to patal.
 Even then, it was firstly the form of muni, secondly being a vaanprasth, and thirdly the body was not as attractive as wanted. How could there be happiness by living in jungles? Hence, I gave up on that avatar also very soon.

After that, I took the avatar of parshuram as a Brahmin and I wiped out all the kshatriyas on this earth 21 times. In that avatar, I killed the mahaveer Sahasra-Arjun. In that avatar also I had t o live in Jungles. Being a Brahmin, I spent my that avatar in Tapasta only.
This way I took 6 avatars.

I will now share in detail about the Krishna avatar I am going to take in Dwapar yuga.But the happiness and prosperity I got in this avatar won't be experienced by me in that avatar also.
Kindly listen carefully, I will now share in detail about by Krishna Avatar.
Before birth itself, my parents will be in prison. In infancy stage only, I will be separated from my parents and stay with nand in Gokul.
After that, I will kill cow(Vatsasura), a woman( Putna), a snake(Kaaliya), a horse(Keshi) and a bird(Bakasur).
By the boon of Dev Stri, I will do parastri gaman and such paap. Then I would do theft and such similar sundry sins and then move to Mathura and kill my uncle Kansa.
In mathura, I will have to sweet talk with the gopis and have sex with a slave(kubadi).
The gopis that I have had sex in past will have physical relations with my brother Balaram in future.
Then, from the fear of Kalayavan I will have to be defeated as well.
 There is no sadness greater than that from a defeat.
With my residence being in the middle of the country, I will not have my own kingdom. Being without kingdom, how can someone find happiness by following orders of kings?
I will not even have the things like chatra and chamar which are used by kings.
Among a lot of women will be my single body. In that aatar the whole day and night would be spent worrying on which girl to be pleased and which to be displeased.
I will always have to beseech them always. How can I get happiness by running from one house to another the whole night?
In that time, I will have to go to 536 houses in 1 ghati and still have 28 houses pending and then I will be left thinking that sunrise time has come, now I cant go to anyone else's house.
This way by roaming from house to house the whole night and losing my sleep, how can  I get happiness?
Yes, when night will be longer, then maybe i will manage to get some sleep. Whoever wants to experience sadness in life must try keeping lots of wives.
In an essence,  I Won't get anything from the Krishna Avatar as well.
In the end,   my Krishna avatar will attain death from the curse of Brahmins.

In Kali Age, seeing the daityas doing yagya karma, I will take an extremely heart throbbing avatar of Buddha.
In that time, keeping maun vrat, wearing soiled clothes, and nourishing many many types of ticks and bugs on my body, I will give guidance to the people of this world. I will give people the guidance and path of truthfulness, wisdom and honesty. Being afflicted by ticks in hairs and by bedbugs in the bed, I will experience immense pain and sadness in life.
Then, I will finally take Kalki avatar at the end of Kali yuga in order to kill mlecchas and people who are doing varna sankar(doing things of lower or higher varnas),

This way I wont find happiness in any of these 9 avatars.
 It is only this avatar that I have experience peace and prosperity as  I like.
In this avatar, I have rule over the 7 dweeps, a wife like Sita, Extremely valorous sons like Luv and Kush, Trilok Vijayi brother, Kamdhenu and similar 7 nidhis, Ved swarup guru like Vasihsth, pious place of residence of aayavarta, no competition for this position of king, where there is only truthfulness, where we have the ability to kill enemy with just one arrow, where the vehicle is like puhspakvimaan, friends like sugreev and vibhishan, bow like kodanda, vansh of Surya, Father like dasharath, mother like kausalya, mother in law like sumedha who increases love, father in law like videha(janak), knowledge giving guru like Vishwamitra, minister like lakshman, river like sarayu, a 4 toothed massive elephant, bodyguards like angad, Palace as glorious as vaikunth, the gem like chintamani which always stays on the heart and life of 11000 years and this head which doesnt bow down in front of any one.
Where else can I get such happiness and pleasure?




In childhood, the vanvaas that I did with Sita and Lakshman was  not sadness but i did that to give a lesson to the world.
By choosing vanvaas I wanted to teach that -
1) No matter how difficult it may be for you, you must still listen to your father's order. In order to teach this lesson, I followed my father's order.

Did  I not have the ability to reject my father's order? I had. But to teach the world, I followed my father's orders.

2) Did I not have the valour to kill the paapi kaikeyi and manthara who caused obstacle in rajyabhishek?But I listened to their orders in order to teach a lesson to the world that one must never kill a woman and the orders given by  your bother's mother should be respected and followed as if she is your own mother. I also wanted to teach that for your own happiness, you must not kill someone else.

3) The people of my kingdom don't get extremely materialistic, for this purpose I went on vanvaas.

4) One must not become too much attached to  mother, father, brother, etc., for this I gave up on the pleasure of the kingdom and chose arguments and quarrels with them..

5) Kaam Krodh and such enemies must be destroyed. For this, I killed many demons in the jungle.

6) It is not right to be excessively obsessed about women. A man must do tapasya. For this I abandoned Sita. I reality me and sita are just one.

7) A man must help the  needy and sad people. For this purpose, I killed Vaali and Ravana.

8) It must the goal of a man that he must make his fame reach everywhere in the world, For this purpose, I made stones stay on water. Otherwise, Didn't I have the ability to reach lanka by air?


9) If something is dear to you but the world is against it then you must give up on that thing. For this purpose, I abandoned Sita.

10) Out of mistake if you do abandon something then the same must be brought back. For this purpose, I brought back Sita.



For the satisfaction of my bhakts I shared the description of various avatars. For me all avatars are equal. However, after much thinking, I have arrived at the decision that this rama avatar is the supreme.
The people who try to find faults or put charges/blames on me  become my enemies and go to narak along with his fathers and pitrus.



Thus ended the conversation between ShriRama and all the courtsmen, Guru, Sita,etc.


From this, It can be easily understood that ShriRama avatar is the supreme among all avatars.

Today, I am sharing a very powerful sadhana performing which, you can get any kind of wish fulfilled.


This sadhana was first performed by Lord Hanuman himself.
When Lord Rama and Hanuman along with the army of millions of monkeys reached the shore of Rameshwaram, Lord Rama requested Hanuman to cross  the ocean and find Sita in Lanka.
To which Lord Hanuman said that in southern direction, there are lot of Rakshas and large ocean and his powers wont work there.
To this, Lord Rama gave diksha to Hanuman of this mantra.
It is only due to the power of this mantra that lord Hanuman crossed the ocean and destroyed all  the water demons on the way. It is only due to the power for this mantra that Lord Hanuman burnt Lanka.


The japa of this mantra must be started from a sunday morning.
Then, After having bath the sadhak must sit facing east on a Kush aasan wearing yellow clothes.
Then, he must keep a chowki in front of him and spread a yellow cloth on it.
Then, he must keep a copper plate on it and  keep a Ram Darbar on it.
After this the sadhak must light a pure ghee diya and a few incense sticks.
Then, Worship your guru, Lord Ganesh, Shiv, Parvati, Surya, Hanuman, Lakshman, Sita and Lord Rama.
After this, take a sankalp for your desired wishes.
Then, using a Tulsi mala, chant 51 mala of this mantra daily for 21 days.
This completes the ShriRama mantra to fulfill all kinds of wishes


The mantra has the power to fulfill any kind of wish that you may have. Whether it is about getting success in love, or getting success in business, or to  get wealth,health, freedom from diseases, success in some task, getting sons, protection from enemies,etc.
This mantra has the power to give it all.


Mantra:
| ॐ राम | or | श्रीराम || 

7 comments:

  1. Namaste Ashok sir should it be pronounced as 'shri ram' or 'shri raama', please clear sir since Iam always having doubt in it and I don't know that much of hindi since they pronounce it different!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear ashok sir,
    i have few problems in my life,so i want to discuss about them personally with you,since,its personal i don't want to reveal my problems here on these comments,can you please kindly give me your email id?its my extremely humble request sir

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sir I can jaap om raam or shri ram either one or do I need to recite both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happen if we chant Sita ram naam 10 crore times with faith and devotion?

    ReplyDelete
  5. how many times to chant mantra to fufull wishes. Kindly advise

    ReplyDelete