Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Vaidyanath Mantra for incurable diseases

Today, I will share a very rare mantra, of Lord Vaidyanath.
Vaidyanath is one of the 12 jyotirling forms of Lord Shiva. Vaidyanath means lord of Vaidyas ( ayurvedic doctors).
Vaidyanath is very famous for removing dangerous diseases.


There isn't much procedure of the vaidyanath mantra. The sadhak must first start this sadhana on any shukla paksha monday or pradosh.
The sadhak must first worship his guru, Lord Ganesh, Lakshmi narayan, Surya, Chandra, Ganga, Maa Gauri and Lord Vaidyanath.

Then, sadhak must light a pure ghee diya and do puja of Lord Shiva as we normally do. 
Then, he must recite amogh shiv kavach once.
Then, he or she must take a sankalp for getting rid of the so and so disease.

Using a Rudraksh mala, one must chant 11 mala of this mantra daily for 3 months.


The mantra is very very powerful and very specifically meant for curing diseases. 
Hopefully, using this mantra, one will get rid of the most staunch and  dangerous diseases.

One special thing to keep in mind is that this sadhana cannot be performed in or after noon. It must only be performed between 4 AM to 11 AM.


Mantra:
।। ॐ वालाम्बिकेश वैद्येश भवरोगहरेति च । 
जपेन्नामत्रयं नित्यं महारोग निवारणम् ।।

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful Post Ashok Sir....
    Can this mantra cure cancer also?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it it weitten also most staunch and serious diseases even diabetics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sir,
    could u give us a post on Candle spell mantras?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can this be done on daily basis for well-being?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This mantra is sakaam. This mantra can only be chanted when suffering from diseases

      Delete
  5. Hello there I am so gratefjl I found your web site, I really found you by accident, while I was looking
    on Yahoo for something else, Regardless I
    am here now and would just like to say thanks for a fantastic post
    annd a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have tiime to browse it
    all at the minute but I have book-marked iit and also included yiur RSS feeds, so when I have time I will
    be back tto read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's up, after reading this amazing paragraph i amm as well glad to share
    my know-how here with mates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I alway emailed this weblog post page tto all my contacts,
    since if like to read it afterward my links will
    too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont really know how to perform pooja. A disease like lupus can it be cured, if i chant this mantra only 11 malas a day for 3 months?

    ReplyDelete